This version is not yet released and is under active development.
- Set a windows title, so that Bitmask windows can be programmatically manipulated.
- #9094: Implement a simple systray icon.
- Ship gpg1 binary with osx builds.
- #9099: properly check for openvpn binary path in bundles.
- #9064: keep content-type when it is set in message headers.
- Ship cacert.pem inside Bitmask.app
- Avoid importing linux-specific constants in firewall helpers.
- Build packages for artful too.
- #9073: fix bootstrapping of providers like riseup.
- Use the right path for firewall in debian packages.
0.10.0 - la rosa de foc¶
- Initial cli port of the legacy vpn code
- #8112: Check validity of key signature
- #8755: Add account based keymanagement API
- #8770: Simplify mail status in the cli
- #8769: Eliminate active user from bonafide
- #8771: Add json print to the cli
- #8765: Require a global authentication token for the api
- #8819: Send key to provider if a new priv key is putted in the keyring
- #8821: Add a ‘fetch’ flag to key export
- #8049: Restart the VPN automatically
- #8852: Stop the vpn (and all services) when application is shut down
- #8804: Automatic selection of gateways, based on user timezone
- #8855: Manual override for the vpn gateway selection
- #8835: On bitmaskclt vpn start use the last vpn if no provider is provided
- #9059: Automatic renewal of vpn certificate
- #8895: Check for running pkexec in the system
- #8977: Download config files if newer ones are found in the provider
- Add VPN API to bitmask.js
- Add vpn get_cert command
- Indicate a successful/failure OpenPGP header import
- Get more detailed status report for email
- VPN and Mail status displayed in the UI
- Port Pixelated UA integration from legacy bitmask
- Add Pixelated Button to the UI
- Add ability to ssh into the bitmask daemon for debug
- Add a call to inject messages into a mailbox using the cli.
bitmask_chromiumgui: launches Bitmask UI as a standalone chromium app if chromium is installed in your system
- Add new debianization split, with separated bitmask components.
- #8783: use username instead of provider in the vpn calls
- #8868: can’t upload generated key with bitmask
- #8832: don’t allow putting non-private keys for the keyring address
- #8901: use gpg1 binary if present
- #8971: handle 502 replies from nicknym
- #8957: alot doesn’t automatically decrypt messages sent from Bitmask
- Repeat decryption if signed with attached key
- Log error in case JSON parsing fails for decrypted doc
- Remove usage of soledad offline flag.
- Tests use soledad master instead of develop
- Build bundles with pixelated libraries
0.9.4 - works for you¶
- #7550: Add ability to use invite codes during signup
- #7965: Add basic keymanagement to the cli.
- #8265: Add a REST API and bitmask.js library for it.
- #8400: Add manual provider registration.
- #8435: Write service tokens to a file for email clients to read.
- #8486: Fetch smtp cert automatically if missing.
- #8487: Add change password command.
- #8488: Add list users to bonafide.
- Use mail_auth token in the core instead of imap/smtp tokens.
- #8498: In case of wrong url don’t leave files in the config folder.