0.10 - la rosa de foc¶
- #8112: Check validity of key signature
- #8755: Add account based keymanagement API
- #8770: Simplify mail status in the cli
- #8769: Eliminate active user from bonafide
- #8771: Add json print to the cli
- #8765: Require a global authentication token for the api
- #8819: Send key to provider if a new priv key is putted in the keyring
- #8821: Add a ‘fetch’ flag to key export
- #8049: Restart the VPN automatically
- #8852: Stop the vpn (and all services) when application is shut down
- Initial cli port of the legacy vpn code
- Add VPN API to bitmask.js
- Add vpn get_cert command
- Indicate a successful/failure OpenPGP header import
- Get more detailed status report for email
- VPN and Mail status displayed in the UI
- Port Pixelated UA integration from legacy bitmask
- Add Pixelated Button to the UI
- Add ability to ssh into the bitmask daemon for debug
- Remove usage of soledad offline flag.
- Tests use soledad master instead of develop
- Build bundles with pixelated libraries
0.9.4 - works for you¶
- #7550: Add ability to use invite codes during signup
- #7965: Add basic keymanagement to the cli.
- #8265: Add a REST API and bitmask.js library for it.
- #8400: Add manual provider registration.
- #8435: Write service tokens to a file for email clients to read.
- #8486: Fetch smtp cert automatically if missing.
- #8487: Add change password command.
- #8488: Add list users to bonafide.
- Use mail_auth token in the core instead of imap/smtp tokens.