- Partial support for VPN in Linux.
- Known problems with hibernation (more debug info is welcome).
- In the wizard log in / sign up page, the username field gets deselected.
- The list of providers should have icons, be sortable, filterable.
- The wizard should look more pretty.
- UI doesn’t subscribe to events yet, won’t get updated if user has logged out via the command line interface.
- Removing an account does not actually clean up all the files associated with that account (need backend code).
- #8840: No ability to recover if the key generation fails.
The integration of the Pixelated webmail is a bit rough at the moment.
Particularly, simultaneous use of Pixelated and Thunderbird is likely to hit some usability issues: